Cell Line Services
Our highly skilled scientific experts provide a one-stop-shop from cloning to development of stable cell lines or GMP-compliant Research Cell Banks (RCB). Both cell line services rely on powerful and well-established platforms: our proprietary ExoIN technology (stable cell line generation) and CHOvolution platform (GMP-compliant production cell line). Our clients and partners from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry rely on our highly-customized cell line services and benefit from our longstanding expertise and in-depth know-how on stable expression of recombinant protein in different cell lines. To optimally support our clients‘ needs, we always work in close collaboration with our clients to ensure transparency, high quality and maximum success.
Stable Cell Line Development Service
Ideal for assay development, drug screening and functional studies
GMP-compliant Production Cell Line Development Service
Ideal for new biological entities (NBE) and biosimilar products
Stemm Cell Differentiation Service
Ideal for modelling disease phenotypes needed for drug screening and pharmaceutical development
Cell Line Expansion Service
Ideal for toxicology assessment, bioassays and high throughput screening campaigns
Stable Cell Line Development
- Development of custom stable recombinant cell lines with trenzyme’s proprietary ExoIN technology – the powerful and reliable system for generating assay cell lines tailored to your individual project requirements
- Choose from our collection of parental cell lines (e.g. CHO, HEK, …) or provide us with your desired parental cell line
- Generation of constitutive or inducible cell lines depending on your individual project’s needs
- Platform ideal for assay development, drug screening and functional studies
GMP-compliant Production Cell Line Development
- High producer cell line and cGMP compliant technology platform (> 8g/l)
- Free of 3rd party IP: One-time license fee only after R&D phase and decision to proceed with GMP manufacturing
- Based on a well-established, royalty-free CHO expression system already used in clinical studies all over the world
- Platform ideal for new biological entities (NBE) and biosimilar products
Stem Cell Differentiation Service
- Differentiation of human induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (hiPSCs) – an advantageous and modern research development tool
- Unlimited expansion potential, differentiation into all cell types of the human body and further amplification of intermediate differentiation stages
- Run-through differentiation service or customized differentiation service available
- Ideal system for modelling disease phenotypes needed for drug screening and pharmaceutical development
Cell Line Expansion Service
- Guarantee of high viability of cells, maintaining optimal target functionality in order to optimize your assay performance
- Assay-ready frozen cells are ready-to-use any time
- Expansion of stable-recombinant cell lines, non-modified cell lines, iPS cell lines and stem cells available
- Cell batches enable streamlining of experimental workflows for toxicology assessment, bioassays and high throughput screening campaigns
“trenzyme is one of our preferred service providers for cell line development and molecular biology services. The impressive level of personal customer liaison and the scientific competence are decisive factors for us to cooperate with trenzyme for many years and even to intensify in the area of demanding iPS cell line projects.”Dr. Margit Bauer & Dr. Ralf Heilker
Cell Line Services FAQs
What quality control is carried out with the produced cell lines?
For all cell lines generated at trenzyme, a standard final quality check is carried out. This comprises thaw-viability assay and mycoplasma test. Additional analysis and an extended quality check including stability check are available.
I would like to order the generation of an assay cell line. How long does it take?
The timeline for the generation of a basic pool starts at 5 weeks and for clonal cell lines at 13 weeks.
What kind of analysis of the target expression do you offer?
Depending on the target and your specific requirements we can test the stable cell line for GOI expression by a variety of methods. You can choose from qPCR, Western blot, FACS analysis, ELISA, IF or cell-based assays.
Antje Fuhrmann, PhD
Application & Sales Manager
We would be happy to provide you with support on your cell line research project. Contact us and let us know your questions and requests to our cell line development services. Our scientific experts will reply shortly.
Get In Contact With Our Scientific Experts